Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Serotonin Part 1

I do not have time to write about how much I kicked Seratonin's ASS today, because Brennan and I are cozied up ready to sleep in our hospital bed. We're in isolation for RSV which has meant no room sharing so far. Here's hoping for a quiet night other than the every 2 hour medication interruptions. Our nurse is fabulous!

More on my victory to come...

5 comments:

  1. I am with you in thoughts & prayers. Have a good night & quick recovery, Brennan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Well Soon! Take good care of yourself and enjoy any down time that comes.

    I enjoyed reading about your goals this year. Boy, do I share your journey with money!

    Thank you so much for the insightful comment on my blog - you are absolutely right - this is the right choice for me. Until now I felt cornered into something I couldn't quite make work but had no choice. After a little (well, a lot) of writing, brainstorming, talking, seeking advice and perspective I think we've found a way around the 'no choices' part.

    Keep on writing. I shall as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. We're in for another night. The night was good, today was exhausting. He is really not enjoying being confined to a bed. There are talks of us going home tomorrow. I appreciate you taking the time to send your positive thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete